Hard Drive Data Recovery Services
What makes CDR Core Data Different?
As software developers, we have an in-depth understanding of the firmware operations of today's physical and solid state hard drives. Salvaging data from damaged hard disks is a process which involves firmware re-programming along with replacement parts.
Data recovery services for all makes and models desktop and laptop hard drives.
- We offer proven strategies and techniques for physically damaged or clicking hard drives, deleted files or formatted computers
- Personable and "high-contact" service. We guarantee the highest level of customer service.
- 92% Recovery Success Rate
- Competitive transparent pricing – ‘No Data, No Charge’
- Fastest possible turnaround times for all recovery types.
CDR's Data Recovery engineers classify hard drive data loss in two categories:
- Logical failure - the hard drive is physically working but due to some damage at the file system level or corruption of the actual files the data cannot be accessed. Logical failures include partition corruption, re-formatting and deleted files.
- Mechanical failure - Physical damage to the hard drive, often caused by head crashes, spindle motor seizure, electrical PCB damage